The St. Anne's Golf Course features an 18-hole Championship Course that spans 6,323 yards of fun challenging golf for players of all skill levels. In addition, members have access to many exceptional amenities. Whether you are looking to build relationships on the course, host off-site meetings or just relax, are membership offers the best prices available.
Annual Membership Ammenities:
- Experience personalized service from our professional management staff dedicated to serving you, your family, and clients
- Improve your game with the best practice facilities in the area
- Easily access the latest in golf equipment and fashion in our proshop
- Introduce your children to golf with our award winning, comprehensive family membership
- For all membership inquiries, please call Robin Brown 812.346.0066 or email@example.com
|St. Annes Golf Course Annual Rates
|2020 Membership Rates|
|Individual Golf w/ cart||$1100.00|
|Family Golf w/ cart||$1300.00|
|Children must be 23 years of age or under and currently living at home.|
|Junior Golf (18 & Under) w/o cart
|Senior Husband and Wife (60 yrs. of age or older)||$1200.00|
|Players Card (20 rounds)||$500.00|
|Players card, 9 or 18 holes count as one round|
We do not offer corportate rates at this time . All prices after tax (flat rate).
Annual member contracts start from March 1st, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
We would be happy to provide you with additional information about St. Anne's Golf Course and membership opportunities. Please download and fill out our 2020 St. Anne Memebership Rates.
You may drop off at the St. Annes Golf Course Clubhouse during regular office hours.
Please contact our Director of Golf, Robin Brown firstname.lastname@example.org. for further information.